Question about Dual XDVD8181 Car Video Player
Every time i turn off my car. and turn i back on my tuner setting will go back to the first stations programed from factory. i try-ed to switch my ignition and batter ie wire but did not work.
You must have Battery + power on both the Yellow wire at all times. To get the Radio to operate, you need power on the red and yellow wire. Battery neg(-) is also imprtant, Besure your Black wire is definitly connected to the frame of the care and you can read voltage from the supply power to the black wire. Sometimes you have to remove paint from the area you connect the Black wire.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 28, 2012 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
May 15, 2010 | JVC KD-G230 CD Player
Apr 07, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P3100 CD Player
Oct 06, 2009 | JVC KD-S6060 CD Player
Nov 21, 2008 | JVC KD-G220 CD Player
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!