Question about Char-Broil Grilling
I purchase a char-broil stove that was put together improperly by store employees at the store. i spoke with a female person at the store who said she was the manger. she stated that i should bring it back and they would fix it. at the present time i do not have a vehicle that could do this and also i am 83 years old. i told her that not that i was 83 years old, she stated that all she could do. when i ask her for her name she did not answer and the line went dead.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Dip wood chips/chunks in boiling hot water for a few minutes if you're in a hurry or allow to to soak in tap water for about an hour if you have plenty of time. Either way, place the soaked chips around and under the heating element at the bottom. Don't throw out the water; heat it up and pour it in the water pan. Heating it up to boil will give your smoker a good head start. I've been doing that on my char-broil smoker for years.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: Dear Sir, I am 83 years
I regret that I do not fully understand your problem as stated.
However this is what I believe you may be stating;
Microsoft Office is not working. It was a trial version that was good fro 30 days, and now the trial time has ended.
Microsoft requires that you use the Product Key.
To obtain the Product Key for Microsoft Office, you have to purchase it.
The trial version was just used to give you a taste of Microsoft Office.
I would like to suggest an alternative that I, and others use.
1) OpenOffice is free. It is an open source software,
2) Any computer with OpenOffice on it, can use anything generated on a computer with Microsoft Office on it.
Any computer with Microsoft Office on it, can use anything generated on a computer with OpenOffice on it.
3) There is No 'Learning Curve'.
The user interface of OpenOffice looks VERY similar to Microsoft Office.
4) I, and others changed to OpenOffice for a reason. I can't state it here in a public forum, and it is bad business to talk bad about another company.
Information about OpenOffice on Wikipedia,
Screenshots of the programs in OpenOffice,
Left-click on the different office programs shown, to enlarge them.
Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, and Base.
For additional questions please post in a Comment.
(P.S. I'm jealous, lol! Wish I were in the Philippines! )
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | Char-Broil CharBroil 4637318 Grill
Jul 30, 2011 | Grilling
Jun 19, 2011 | Thermos Grill2Go Gas Grill 4656110
Jun 18, 2011 | Char-Broil Designer 463261106 Grill
May 13, 2011 | Grilling
Aug 21, 2009 | Char-Broil Charcoal Water Smoker 4654301
Jul 11, 2009 | Char-Broil American Gourmet Grill
Jul 11, 2009 | Char-Broil 463232103 Grill
Jun 04, 2008 | Char-Broil CharBroil 4637318 Grill
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!