Question about LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
I had the same problem and here is the answer I found at leapfrog.com which fixed my daughter’s disney princess leapster 2’s problem. Good luck!
If your Leapster2 does not respond to the stylus pen, it needs to be calibrated. Calibrating the Leapster2 is easy:
1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted
2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning the unit on. Continue to hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER menu appears.
3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button
4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus
5) Restart unit
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2011 | Leapster 2
Jan 21, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Jan 13, 2011 | Leapster 2
1) Ensure that a game cartridge is not inserted in the Leapster2
2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning
the unit on. Continue to hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER2
menu appears. Remember that you need to hold the "Hint" button down the
whole time while you are pressing the power button, and releasing it.
3) The LEAPSTER2 menu will show the options
Base Info, Cart1 Info, Cart2 Info, Cart3 Info, and Touch Calib. If you
do not see this menu after powering on the Leapster2, turn the Leapster2
off and repeat steps 1 & 2 until you see the menu.
4) When the LEAPSTER2 menu screen appears, press the A button on your handheld.
5) Using the stylus pen, touch each of the crosshairs that appear
6) Restart unit
Dec 24, 2010 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
Aug 12, 2010 | Toys
Feb 28, 2010 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Mar 22, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Dec 25, 2008 | LeapFrog Leapster Electronic Book:...
Nov 10, 2008 | LeapFrog Leapster Electronic Book:...
1,632 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: