Question about Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3t Front Load Washer
How to unlock the the control button on a kenore elite front loader. machine wont start.
To unlock the controls
select and hold drain/spin for 3 seconds until the control locked status lights turn off.
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about 1/4 inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
on Jun 27, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Sep 25, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
May 17, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 28, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Nov 28, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 01, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
May 02, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 14, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Aug 21, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Front Load Washer
2,152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: