I want to install some programs on my Samsung S8000 Jet mobile phone, like adobe reader, calculator, etc. but when I download them they're .jar and I am unable to install any .jad or .jar application...
Note: Toinstall a program to your Samsung s8000 jet, you should have both .Jar and .Jadfile.
Tomake .JAD file from .JAR, you need a JAD Maker.exe file (Google it from net)then run it.
Tomake the .Jad file, drag the .Jar to the JADMAker Screen. You have .Jar in thesame folder as .Jar file.
TIP: to installsoftware on SAMSUNG JET S8000 follow these steps:
1) Google for TkFileExplorer v2.2 and install iton your computer.
2) Close Samsung new PC Studio (yes close it! ydon't it for this)
3) Connect jet to PC and choose PC STUDIO usb mode
4) Run TkFileExplorer
5) Choose right com port from "Setting" and then clickconnect from "File" (NOTE: you must NOT be connected in pcstudio. Now click on FILE and CONNECT)
6) On the bottom half ofTKFileExplorer, browse through these folders "User/Mass/Java/Games"
7) Create a new folder for your new software, Name it afterwhat you are going to install (for example, Google Maps, Gmail, Opera Minietc).
8) On the top half of TKFileExplorer,browse through to where you saved the application files (.jar/.jad) and selectthem both. Now right click and choose "Download".
9) Close TKFileExplorerand open keypad on your jet
10) Openup your dial pad and enter the following, *#5239870*#. Choose INTERNALS andenter the following, *#7092463*#
11) Nowscroll down and choose Storage Settings.
12) Thenupdate Java DB, followed by update apps database. Now you are finished.
Go to Menu> Applications > Apps & Games.The new program must be listed there.
Feb 06, 2011 |
Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone