Question about Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Magic Chef MCO 153 UQ
microwave above stove 1600w
I hit the underside hard enough to cause the above stove light the burn out. At the same time I discovered the following items stopped functioning: turntable, interior light and fan(?), and vent fan. The unit still heats foods but we are concerned about using as is. I wonder if all these symptoms are related and if there is one fix for all.
Replace lower door switch and then watch as all falls back into place. it may even be the switch holder that is bad and ejecting the switch rather than activating it causing all the above to function.
Posted on Sep 14, 2012
You can still use it, but must be aware that this is a relatively high power microwave, so food will burn if it isn't turned.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2016 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Aug 29, 2011 | Magic Chef MCO160UB Microwave Oven
Jan 15, 2009 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
Jul 31, 2008 | Emerson MW8626W Microwave Oven
Jul 28, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 04, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Oct 30, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: