Question about Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless Phone
I had the same problem.
Here is the solution that I received from Motorola tech support:
1.Delete all messages
2. Unplug the power and re-apply power
3. Quickly press and release << (previous message) and >> (next message) buttons together while the "Press review to receive setup instructions" message is playing.
The display will change from a segment scanning clockwise to anti-clockwise
4. Quickly press and release the On/Off button before the "Press review to receive setup instructions" ends. The display will change to a square scanning clockwise.
Note, this goes by quickly. I had to repeat steps 1-4 a couple of times before I got it right.
5. Press and release the delete button. The unit will emit a beep.
6. Press and release the on/off button. The unit will emit another beep and annouce "Press review to receive setup instructions"
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem -- the machine got into this mode after I called to retrieve messages and accidentally entered the wrong security code. This apparently left an empty "message" that cannot be deleted. I also tried unplugging it (long enough for it to forget the date and time), but it didn't work. Also tried looking in the manual for a "factory reset" option, but couldn't find one.
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2014 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Jul 10, 2014 | Motorola Phones
May 25, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 06, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Jul 09, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Telephone
Dec 30, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
May 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Dec 29, 2007 | Uniden DCT648-3 Cordless Phone
498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: