Question about Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless Phone
I had the same problem.
Here is the solution that I received from Motorola tech support:
1.Delete all messages
2. Unplug the power and re-apply power
3. Quickly press and release << (previous message) and >> (next message) buttons together while the "Press review to receive setup instructions" message is playing.
The display will change from a segment scanning clockwise to anti-clockwise
4. Quickly press and release the On/Off button before the "Press review to receive setup instructions" ends. The display will change to a square scanning clockwise.
Note, this goes by quickly. I had to repeat steps 1-4 a couple of times before I got it right.
5. Press and release the delete button. The unit will emit a beep.
6. Press and release the on/off button. The unit will emit another beep and annouce "Press review to receive setup instructions"
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem -- the machine got into this mode after I called to retrieve messages and accidentally entered the wrong security code. This apparently left an empty "message" that cannot be deleted. I also tried unplugging it (long enough for it to forget the date and time), but it didn't work. Also tried looking in the manual for a "factory reset" option, but couldn't find one.
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2014 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Jul 10, 2014 | Motorola Lands Phones
Jul 05, 2011 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
May 25, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 06, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
Jul 09, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Telephone
May 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
543 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: