Question about Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle with Folding

1 Answer

I need a replacement stopper for my thermos s/s

I need a replacement stopper for my hhermos s/s dura vac 1 litre flask

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 100 times.


    An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.

  • Expert
  • 71 Answers

Hi I did a search and found your flask supplier and also found that yours has a 5 year warranty, so here is where you can get help to replace your stopper, if you go to this site you can contact thermos direct
if your in the uk simply go to and go to the support or contact page, if they cant directly replace it although no reason why they shouldnt, they will be able to tell you where you can get one, hope this helps

Posted on Jul 27, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need replacement screw stopper for the Stanley flask, would this be classed under the lifetime guarantee?

No the stopper is not covered by the warranty only the main body of the thermos flask is covered for manufacturing defects

Sep 23, 2017 | Home

1 Answer

Is it legal to say FIVE year warranty on stanley thermos and then have to pay for a stopper after 1 year

No, not at all. The stopper is a consumable item and can get damaged or abused. The warranty is on the vacuum or build of the flask.

Jun 11, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


This may be a simple case of a web search using Amazon com Online Shopping for Electronics Apparel Computers Books DVDs... , eBayeBay or sites like Appliance Spares Accessories, but a quick visit to Thermos themselves and follow links to spares. good luck.

Apr 21, 2016 | Miscellaneous

1 Answer

Need stopper for uno-vac thermos

Sure, click here Amazon com stanley stopper and chose which one fits. (p.s. take a look on seller reviews). I hope this was helpful. cheers

Nov 22, 2012 | Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle with...

1 Answer

Replacement stopper needed for an old coleman stainless steel 1 litre vaccum flask

I am sorry but we have no parts resources here at Fixya.

Feb 06, 2012 | Dishwashers

2 Answers

Where can I buy a stopper for my Aladdin flask no. SB950H stopper has a piece broken off the side and will not seal regards Maureen Perry (Australia)

Hello, well over here in the US we have several places. You can rubber or cork stoppers stoppers at Lowes or at an Ace Hardware store. Not sure what you will be putting in the flask but if you are looking to purchase on line, then check out Fisher Scientific. Enter the search term flask stopper and a whole gaggle of selections come up for you to click on drill down and read the type you want. They have glass, rubber, silicone and all kinds of stoppers.

Feb 13, 2011 | Vacuums

1 Answer

I'm living in uk and require a replacement stopper for my Stanley flask! Only problem is that the spares shop on the Stanley website only ships to the US or Canada! How do I get hold of one in the uk?

The only website offering a replacement stanley flask stopper I can find is
This is for a Stanley 1 Litre Aladdin Challenger Flask. I don't know what model your flask is but if it's not this one I would imagine that any Stanley flask dealer should be able to order one for you.

Nov 28, 2010 | Stanley Camping, Backpacking & Hiking

6 Answers

Thermos Vacuum Bottle Stopper No. 781

You can get replacement stoppers for the 781 by using the 750

This is currently available on Ebay and he ships worldwide


Jul 29, 2009 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

Hi I need to find a replacement inner for my Prestige 1 litre thermos. Mine fell out and broke while being cleaned. Can anyone tell me where I can source one please.

probably more economical viable to get a replacement thermos flask i'm afraid.

go for one of the stainless steel ones, they are virtually indestructible i have seen them run over by tractors , flat and still keep the contents hot.

Jul 19, 2009 | Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine

Not finding what you are looking for?
Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle with Folding Logo

Related Topics:

1,757 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Thermos Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

683 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76848 Answers

Are you a Thermos Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides