- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
no, but if you go to your settings, there should be an option to save them to the sim card, or if you click on a message, you should be able to delete it or save it to the phone or save it to the sim card
1) When you type the text using the keypad(screen), press 'Abc' and select 'T9 Abc'. That will solve your first problem.
2) You cannot do that by default. Everytime you need to move the messages using the option 'Move to Phone'.
3) Unfortunately they have not given the direct option. First you need to move the message to phone using the option 'Move to Phone' and again do 'Move to folders' on the same message and choose the folder.