Question about Audio Players & Recorders
1. Right click My Computer
2. Click the 'Hardware' Tab
3. Click 'Device Manager'
4. Click the '+' by Universal Serial Bus Controllers
5. Now plug your MP3 Player in
6. Now click the thing which has the excalmation mark by it, it should already be highlighted
7. Click the 'driver' tab
8. Click 'uninstall'
9. It may ask you whether you are sure, click 'yes' if it does
10. Now plug your device into a DIFFERENT USB port, the driver should install and all should be working fine.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 22, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Oct 03, 2010 | BenQ Joybee 125 MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2010 | Jwin MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2010 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Aug 20, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Apr 01, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!