You have to turn that off , it is called a banner Page, I will sent you a few ways of disabling it.
When enabled, the Banner Page prints for each job. The Banner Page consists of the following
- Job Name
- From the WorkCentre, enter the Tools mode. See the Related Items below for additional information. The Tools Mode screen will be displayed.
- Select [System Settings] from the Touch Screen. The System Settings screen will be displayed.
NOTE: Depending on the model and configuration, there will either be 2 or 3 main screens available in System Settings. For example, the initial screen will be noted as System Settings screen 1 of 2 or 1 of 3.
- Select the [Job Sheets] button. The Job Sheets screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Banner Sheets] button. The Banner Sheets screen will be displayed.
- Select [Enabled] or [Disabled].
- Select [Save].
- Select [Exit Tools].
How to enter tools mode would help huh LOL
The Tools mode is password protected. The factory set default password is 1111. It is recommended to modify the default password. See the Related Items
below for additional information. The Administrator (Tools mode) password used to enter the Tools mode directly at the WorkCentre and the CWIS Administrator password are the same password. If one is modified, it affects the other.