Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Satellite M45(PSM40x) series: How to remove a BIOS password
Satellite M40-S417TD, M45-S331, M45-S3311, M45-S351, M45-S3511, M45-S2652, M45-S3553, M45-S2653, M45-S3552, M45-S2651, M45-S265
Follow these steps to remove the BIOS password on the Satellite M45 series notebooks. Start the procedure with the computer powered off. A flat-bladed screwdriver works well to short the solder pads.
1. Turn the computer OFF, if it's on.
2. Remove the wireless network card cover on the bottom of the computer.
3. Check the configuration.
5. While continuing to short-circuit the solder pads, turn the computer on, and continue shorting the pads until the Toshiba Logo Screen disappears.
6. If you removed a network card, turn the computer OFF, and then re-insert it.
7. Re-attach the wireless slot cover.
8. Restart the computer to verify that the password prompt no longer appears. If it does still appear, then repeat this procedure, starting with step 1.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Go here, scroll down the page, enter the code in the box and download the LAN driver >>>>>
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
there is no actual password. you need to remove the ram and short out two pins underneath the black plastic they look ike two E's connected like E3. use a flat blade screwe driver. do this while powered off!
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
Mar 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1400-S151 Notebook
Nov 22, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Apr 13, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S2692 Notebook
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: