Apologies for the delay in response. Your concern was just brought to my attention.
To your recording, based on your second posting (and would appreciate corrective information where applicable
), your system is:
- Cable provider > Cable Decoder Box > Panasonic DMR-E75V > TV (equipment setup)
- single coaxial cable > yellow, red & white > yellow, red & white (wiring setup).
With your indulgence, a couple clarifying questions:
- to watch the Panasonic when you play DVDs, to what channel or source or setting must the TV be set to?
- to record a TV program/channel, to what channel or source or setting must the Panasonic be set to?
- what is the brand and model of your Cable Decoder Box?
Initially, pls try:
- play any known good DVD disc/movie. power on the TV and set to watch said movie;
- without changing anything on the TV, STOP the playing of the DVD;
- try changing channel on your Cable Decoder Box's remote;
- pls post back result(s); or
- do the above steps again but before changing the channels on the decoder box's remote;
- try changing/cycling through the different input/source of the Panasonic DVD;
- again post back result(s).
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.