Question about The Watches
The date and time cannot be adjusted. what buttons to press?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: to adjust time on a watch
Use this page to download a copy of CASIO watch manuals in PDF format. To download a PDF file, enter the four-digit (or three-digit) module number marked on the back cover of your watch.
You will need a pdf reader on your pc, you will find all instructions in there.
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
There isn;t any downloadable manuals for Rolex watches, but operation of Rolex Day-Date is very simple:
1) when you unscrew the crown, it is in winding position,
2) when you pull out the crown to the first click, it is in day and date setting position (depending wich way you turn the crown).
NOTE: to adjust the day or date, previously you have to advance hands forward, passing 12 o'clock (midnight) mark and stop advancing at 4.00 a.m. using the crown in position as described in chapter 3. When done - push the crown fully in, then pull out to the first click and only then adjust the day or date.
3) when you pull the crown further out to the second click, it is in time setting position.
To find the daytime or night time on the watch: pull out crown to the second click and advance watch hands forward till you pass the 12 mark on dial. If the date changes as you pass it - it is the night time (midnight). If the date do not change as you pass it - it is the daytime (noon).
After all settings being done, allways screw the crown back down as it protects the watch from water and moisture.
Never use watch in sauna- it's not designed for that.
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Follow this link and download proper instructions:
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Alhamdulillah, the problem solved (at last) tks to IRONMAN
The steps are like this :
1. Pull the crown full, and turn it clockwise until you find the right day.
2. and then push it one click (dont push it to hard so it back to normal position) and turn the crown counter clockwise to adjust date.
3. Push the small button near the crown to adjust month.
and voila... the problem solved
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2013 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Feb 28, 2011 | Watches
Dec 13, 2010 | Watches
Dec 09, 2010 | Watches
Nov 12, 2010 | Watches
BP Digital Clock Instructions (translated from French)
1. To set alarm in normal mode press M twice.
Press S and D to set then press M to exit.
2. ADJUSTING the Time and Date:
Press M three times to go to setup mode
Press S to go on setting the minutes and press D for
Press S again to adjust schedules and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the date and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the month and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the week and press D to set
Then press M to return to normal. The previous settings
are automatically saved.
Press D to display the date.
Oct 29, 2010 | Watches
Mar 08, 2009 | Armitron Two Tone Sports Watch
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: