Question about NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Stopped pumpin heat displays E7
Follow the link below to find the information about your unit. Also, if you can't find the information that you need then they will have a way to get you the tech support that is brand specific.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
1) Adjust the cable tension
2) Adjust the magnet, for loose bolt, test the magnet with the refrigerator magnet, for repulsion and attraction, Replace if necessary buying in any Hardware store, for small price.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 11, 2012
see the next steps: Lube and use the logically. God bless you
Inspect the leveling feet on the rear stabilizer of the elliptical. Note if both sides are not flush to the floor. Unplug the machine if they are not flush to the floor.
Posted on Aug 06, 2012
1) replace new batteries with the same type, and o.k polarity.
2) clean the contacts batteries with c.cleaner and retight the spring with plier for a GOOD contact.
3) adjust the REED swtich, test it , clean it and tight the plugs
4) tight the ribbon cable inside for a good contacts keypads.
God bless you
Posted on Nov 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
Jan 05, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 29, 2015 | NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
Mar 25, 2014 | Nordic Track Nordictrack Ack Asr 630...
Jan 02, 2014 | Nordic Track Nordictrack E5 Si Elliptical...
Jan 20, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack AudioStrider 990...
Nov 27, 2012 | Nordic Track Nordictrack Asr 630...
Aug 11, 2012 | Nordic Track Nordictrack Audiostrider 800...
Apr 06, 2010 | Endurance E7 Elliptical Trainer
Nov 19, 2017 | NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: