Question about Cell Phones

1 Answer

My father passed away last year and he has survived widow. How to transfer his phone to her. She is residing in the same apartment.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Cell Phones Master
  • 12,275 Answers

Please contact the phone provider.

Posted on Aug 11, 2017


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 531 Answers

SOURCE: age problem: a father is 32 years old and his son



Even a February 29th Leap Year birthday only rings their ages within 11-12 years of each other.

Posted on Aug 27, 2011

  • 44133 Answers

SOURCE: I have a Partner 1250 Active petrol saw and 6 spare discs. What is it worth?

Fixya does not do appraisals

Posted on Jul 10, 2016

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

If you leave your house in a will to someone can Medicaid take it if you go ot a nursing home??

yes they can unless the deed is transferred at least 3 years prior to admission to nursing home.

Mar 06, 2018 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Widow pinchen

Hello, Bonnie -

I hope I am correct in understanding you are asking about a widow's pension.

Without knowing the country where you reside it is a challenge to provide you with relevant information or direct you to the right source.

Was your husband receiving a company pension prior to his passing away? Or are you asking about financial benefits through a government source (what country?)

You can use the Edit feature of your question to add clarifying information or put the information in the Comment box.

Best wishes.

Jan 27, 2018 | Finance

1 Answer

How do I compell trustees to distribute my portion of my fathers trust.

Go talk to a lawyer. Or, read the Trust document to find out how to appeal the trustee's decision.

Jan 06, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Can you email me SSS form to continue pension previously received monthly by my mother by credited her BPI account.

You need to Contact them direct. We are not the DSS, we are ordinary people just like you helping others. Please delete your post, it has enough information for Identity Theft!

Jul 30, 2017 |

1 Answer

Missing battery cover for Minolta Maxxum 8000i SLR camera, can this be ordered online? Need this replacement part - father passed away and this was one of the gifts I am passing on to his brother. ...

this camera has been out of production for over 20 years.
Minolta quit the camera business 2 years ago.
Best bet: search Ebay and get another that needs repair. Grab the batt holder from it and keep the rest of it fer parts!!!

Oct 12, 2009 | Minolta Maxxum 8000i 35mm SLR Camera

1 Answer

Changing the battery

try sliding the seat back , and up....if it has a grab strap, move it back forward to clear after it unhooks fron under the gas tank

Apr 17, 2009 | 2006 Harley Davidson XL 883C Sportster...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cell Phones Logo

Related Topics:

40 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

William Alequin

Level 3 Expert

928 Answers

Are you a Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides