Question about Cameras
It is an external drive - an internal drive is built-in to the device
Posted on Aug 11, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Recognizing / Reading SD Card?
Yes...go to the google website or drivers.com to find the driver of your computer and you can type the search box "dowload" your specific brand of you pc..............
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Definitely your Micro SD Card has a problem. might be ita a virus problem.
Try to format it by your Computer not by your Phone. If you have a AntiVirus scan your Card and then try to format it.
if you are not successful in one chance Don't afraid at all, try it three or four times by removing and then inserting the Card again in the Computer........
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
1) This camera accepts SD cards up to 4 GB in capacity. Most 4 GB SD cards however, are "SDHC" types (check the label to determine which type you are using). If you are using a 4 GB "SDHC" card, it may be causing the problem, as it is not an "SD" card. Furthermore, any card greater than 4 GB is not compatible with the camera. Any SD card with a capacity less than 4 GB should work without issue.
2) Check the position of the lock or "protect" tab on the side of a compatible SD card to be sure it is in the unlock position. The camera will be unable to write to a locked or protected card.
I hope this helps!
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
i know this is late, but my camera had the same problem.
1. If you go in the setup menu.
2. Push the right button once and scroll down to the menu that says format.
3. It will ask you if you want to erase all data.
4. Select No and everything should be fine.
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2017 | Cell Phones
Dec 12, 2007 | Cobra Digital DC6550 Digital Camera
Aug 27, 2015 | Cameras
Sep 06, 2017 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
Jun 16, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 3785 Digital Camera
Start up a computer with
Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7. Insert the SD card into an external memory
card reader or into the computer's built in card reader. If it the first time a
SD card has been inserted into the computer, Windows will recognize the SD card
and automatically install drivers to read the memory card.
Go to the computer
view by clicking on the windows start menu icon in the bottom right corner of
the computer. In Windows 7 and Vista click "Computer". In Windows XP
click "My Computer"
Right click on the
SD drive under the computer heading. A dialog box with different options for
the drive will appear. Click on "Format" to bring up the formatting
Select the type of
formatting (also known as file system format). In Windows XP or Vista there are
several choices including FAT, FAT 32, and NTFS. In Windows 7 there is an added
choice called exFAT formatting. This is an improved FAT formatting type with improved
meta data capabilities. Choose the formatting type, name if the drive if
desired, check or uncheck the "quick format" option, and press the
"Start" button. When the SD card format is
complete Windows will provide a notification.
If this answer helpful please vote me. Good luck. Thanks for using FixYa
If this answer helpful please vote me.
Thanks for using FixYa
Jan 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | Vtech Kidizoom Digital Camera
Nov 28, 2009 | Kingston 4GB Secure Digital High Capacity...
Sep 25, 2009 | Electronics - Others
May 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2 Digital Camera
Mar 19, 2018 | Cameras
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!