Question about Vtech Lands Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Programming Speed Dial Numbers
The handset must be OFF.
1. Press PROG. The IN USE LED will blink to indicate that you are in the programming mode.
2. Press the number of the memory location you wish to store the number in (0-9).
3. Using the dial pad, dial the number you want to store. The number can be up to 16 digits long. The number can be entered manually or by using REDIAL.
4. Press MEM to store the phone number
to the key you selected.
The phone now exits PROG mode and emits a tone.
Speed Number Dialing
1. Press PHONE to get a dial tone.
2. Press MEM and the memory location number key (0-9). For example, to dial the number you assigned to key '8', you would press PHONE, MEM, 8
Posted on May 27, 2011
Just figured this out (though a lot of people seem to have tried giving an answer without seeing if it works.
Setting speed dial numbers doesn't allow you to choose one for the voice mailbox. Go to Messages -> Voice Mailbox Number (option 12). There you can change the number.
Posted on Sep 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | Vtech CS62192 Cordless Phone
Dec 10, 2013 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Oct 11, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Oct 26, 2011 | Vtech Lands Phones
May 27, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Feb 02, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Feb 14, 2010 | Vtech Lands Phones
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: