Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My phone won,t start at all....
this is because of software problem........kindly connect to the computer and formatt your phone or flash your phone............this will re install the software your phone and your phone will be all right......k
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
hold * and # and Power On when the phone is off..do this two times if first time not solves the problem. If you still have the problem it means the soft is broken and must be implemented again
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
SOURCE: Boot Loader 03.E0
probably you had pressed the bootloader buttons.
once the phone is diplaying a status message like you are having, it means that the phone is ready to be flashed. if you haven't do anything to your phone after displaying the message, try to remove the battery and put it back on. but if you had this status message during flashing, it will give you the same issue even if you remove the battery.
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2015 | Alcatel One Touch Fierce
Jun 18, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
Hi there mapacleb!
First of all, make sure you have the correct Message center updated in Messaging -> Options -> Settings -> Text message -> Msg. centre in use. You can get the number from your service provider.
If that doesn't work out, try these steps, one by one:
1. Turn off your phone, leave your battery and SIM out for 5-10minutes and put everything back in and turn it on .
2. Restore factory settings: type *#7780# at the standby screen. Enter 12345 for the security code or the one you've changed it to.
Before you try the following steps, backup your phone memory using PC Suite.
3. Soft reset: This will clean up your phone memory. All user data, applications etc stored in the phone memory will be destroyed. Type *#7370#. Enter the security code when prompted; default is 12345.
4. Hard reset: This is the last resort. The effect will be the same as that of a soft reset. Turn off your phone, press and hold down these keys: the call (Green) button, '*' (Star), '3'. Turn on your phone without releasing them. Leave the keys only after you see the region selection screen.
5. Reinstall/Update the firmware after soft/hard reset. You will need Nokia Software Updater for this. Download and install the latest NSU from the Device software section of the NOkia website. Make sure that your battery is full and that you have a decent internet connection on a stable PC.
See if you can send texts BEFORE you restore the backup. And while you do the restore operation, do it one item at at time, ie., only contacts, only messages, etc. If you find that the problem persists after restoring, reset the phone again, and while restoring, skip the last restored item. Most often it's the phone model specific backup and/or the settings that cause problems.
Thank you for using fixya! I hope I had helped you with your problem. May you have a good day! :)
Mar 25, 2011 | Nokia 6120
Dec 25, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
Oct 29, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jun 15, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
May 07, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 04, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!