Question about Google Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I just bought a
Here are the instructions on how to set this up, it is the same for my school which ends baruchmail.cuny.edu.
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Follow these steps:
Settings > Accounts & sync > Add account > Google > Create or Sign in
I Hope It will work
Posted on Mar 15, 2012
You can try Pressing the emergency call at the bottom of the screen.
2. Input (star key)983(star keyl)987spawn key .the phone will go to the factory reset interface, and then press "Erase everything" (Don't check Erase SD ard). Finally, the phone will reboot by itself and there is no unlock and password any more after the phone is on.
Note:All your personal information would get deleted.
Posted on Jan 11, 2013
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
on Feb 01, 2015 | ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet
on Mar 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2015 | Google Cell Phones
Apr 22, 2014 | Google Nexus 7
Jan 31, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 02, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!