Question about Google Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you have any security programs eg. Firewall, Antivirus, Internet Security, etc...installed on your PC. You should check your "Firewall" settings to allow/grant permission for the "Browser".
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
SOURCE: just installed google chrome and
This is probably being caused by an invalid proxy being entered in your settings.
To fix this:
- Click on the Spanner icon and choose "Options"
- Select the "Under the Bonnet" tab
- Scroll down to "Network" and click on the "Change proxy settings" button
- Click on the button that says "LAN settings"
- Ensure all boxes are unticked and then click okay.
- Google Chrome should work now! :)
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2014 | Google Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2013 | Google Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2013 | PANDIGITAL Tablets & eReaders
Mar 14, 2011 | Google Chrome
Dec 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 23, 2008 | Google Chrome
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: