Question about Uniden Radio Communications
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i am having trouble clearing
hi marie , follow these instructions carfully ,
1. Place the scanner on it's back on a hard surface with it turned "OFF".
2. Press down and hold down the following keys with your left hand. (MANUAL), (2) and (9)
3. While holding down these buttons, use your other hand to turn the scanner power "ON". Continue to hold all the buttons down until you hear a "click" and all the channels are cleared to 000.0000.
hope thats a fix ya .
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
I can't locate information specific to the 210XW, but hopefully this generic Bearcat programming info will help:
1. Press the MANUAL key to advance to the channel that you wish to reprogram.
2. Enter the new frequency, including decimal point.
3. Press the ENTER or E key.
4. Start over with step one to continue programming channels.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Uniden Radio Communications
Jun 17, 2012 | Radio Communications
Oct 15, 2011 | Uniden BC895XLT Base Scanner
Feb 14, 2011 | Uniden Radio Communications
Sep 19, 2010 | Uniden BC895XLT Base Scanner
May 20, 2010 | Radio Communications
Jul 31, 2009 | Uniden BCT8 Base Scanner
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: