Question about The Computers & Internet
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2017 | Miscellaneous
Jun 03, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2016 | Kingston Computers & Internet
Nov 29, 2013 | GPS
Aug 14, 2012 | Dell Studio XPS 1645 Laptop
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 17, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: