Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Regional magistrate court - Computers & Internet

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 15,427 Answers

Do a search on the court systems it will answer your questions this is your 4 th court that you have inquired about easier to search them all

Posted on Aug 10, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need to write a letter to the magistrate changing my original statement as certain facts have come to light and ere incorrect

Hello, Steve -

No one answering on, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about repairing things, has any idea where you reside and the jurisdiction of the court magistrate you need to contact. Only you know that information. You probably have some paperwork from your earlier statement. Look for that paperwork. It will help you figure out who you need to contact.

Best wishes.

Mar 22, 2018 | Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

My husband and I are guardians of 2 granddaughters they are known by our surname. They are 6 and 8. How do we apply to the Magistrates court for an order to give permission to change their legal name?

you will have to get the mother and father to give written permission for that to happen
without that permission you will have a costly uphill battle to convince the judge to give you permission
talk with a lawyer or you could get into all sorts of strife and loose the guardianship of the children

Sep 19, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I want Evander court adress please

Magistrate Court
Address: Cnr. Ghent & Bologna Rd, Evander, 2280, South Africa Phone:+27 17 632 2204

Evander court adress Google Search

Sep 04, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I was given a 2 year avo but the magistrate did not tell me why

You should contact the clerk of the court,
And ask for a full transcript of your case,
Read it carefully, and if it still doesn't add up contact a lawyer and make sure that you don't get fu**ed over,
Good luck
Your gunna need it

Jul 11, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

42 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides