Question about The Computers & Internet
Hi! this is Alex Walker expert to help you to fix this issue for you call me on +1(518)348-9393 thank you
Posted on Aug 10, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Something about the password..
I am afraid that the only thing available is to contact technical support at YAHOO and talk to them about your problem... With Web Security the way it is nowadays they will probably have to talk to you personally and verify that it is YOU that owns those e-mail accounts.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
SOURCE: lost password
On most routers there is a reset button (red) on the back. Hold that down with a paper clip as you apply power - that should reset your router to default settings - like it came the very first day you took it out of the box. You will have to reconfigure the router if you had before other wise the user name and password should be admin/admin
Posted on Aug 08, 2012
HMMM, I cannot help you hack into a network you do not have permission into. I have no way to verify your credentials or what you are trying to get into. If you can give me more information, perhaps I can guide you on where to get help. Who is your internet providing company? Do you have a router? What is the brand and model? What model TV is it? Do you pay for this network? Sorry but I am looking out for you, ultimately.
Posted on Nov 16, 2013
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2017 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Feb 10, 2015 | Google Gmail
Jul 23, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 18, 2013 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 19, 2012 | Apple iPad 64 GB WiFi
Mar 06, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Feb 11, 2011 | Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
Dec 28, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: