Question about Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: GE Cofee MAker Model: 169164
Most failures of coffee makers are related to thermal fuses which have opened and interrupted the current flow to the heating element.
Often, they failed for no particular reason but replacing the fuses would probably cost as much as tossing the whole machine.
Yeah, I know, I don't like it either.
Before retirement, I earned my living fixing stuff we can now buy cheaper new.
Posted on May 21, 2008
The pic is clogged with coffee or the air bladder is bad. Use the tool on the underside of the tray to clean out pic. If that doesn't work, the bladder will be bad.
Posted on May 14, 2009
SOURCE: keurig b60 wont brew
The water reservoir tank probably isn't seated properly. Try wiggling the tank a bit and if that doesn't do the trick, completely remove the water reservoir and then replace it. Once it's seated properly, it should start drawing water and brew as designed. This seems to be a design flaw with this particular model, so periodic adjusting of the water reservoir may be necessary to ensure it is seated properly if your problem persists. Hope that helps! Best of luck...
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
I am sorry this has happened to you. The bad news is join the club. These machines are fantastic and make a great cup of Java.( when they work) problem is, they are not real good when it comes to longevity. Because I have dealt with these type of machines a lot , it appears your main circuit board as burnt out. This is what controls the operation to start the functions of operating. Its like a car trying to start with out the battery. There is good news however. I have called Keurig so many times, i believe i will be on the x-mas list this year. 99% of the time if you call them, they will for FREE, replace the machine, especially if you treat them nice on the phone, and tell them how much you love there product. You know, kind of **** up some. Customer service at Keurig is 1-866-901-2739. They shouldn't give you a hassle. They have normally notch customer service. I hope this helps, even if you can fix it yourself, number one, you shouldn't have to, and it would cost more than machine with the part and time then machine cost. Let me know if this only solution has helped you. Mike
Posted on Aug 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Apr 23, 2014 | Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 24, 2013 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Aug 07, 2011 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Aug 03, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Feb 06, 2011 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Dec 15, 2010 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Mar 18, 2010 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!