Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. I can't cut and paste in Gmail anymore.
2. When logging into my Gmail account I get the following error - "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the non secure items? YES / NO".... whether I click yes or no, I have to do it 9 times before it allows me into my emails.
I work with it everyday and this started last week all of a sudden.
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
SOURCE: i've lost my password for
There are many chances you would lose
your yahoo mail / messenger passwords and would not be able to recover
it. Here are some of the steps you need to perform.
The basic and normal procedure for recoving your password is to start with this page where you will be asked with your Yahoo ID and will need to confirm whether you have used credit card previously with this login, because if you would have used a credit card previously your account will be verified with those CC details without any charges. The next step would entering your identity details which you would have submitted while registering this yahoo account like Birthday, ZIP (or Postal) Code, and Country.
REQUEST A NEW PASSWORD:
If the above information did not assist you, please attempt to request a new password. Remember that our team may not reset your password or remind you of your current password.
To request a new password:
1. Click on the MY ACCOUNT link at the top of the Yahoo! home page.
2. Enter your password.
3. On the Account Information page, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD link.
You will be prompted to change your password to something different. It is recommended your new password not contain any part of your old one, for security reasons. If you have followed the directions above, and are still unable to obtain a new password for your account or feel that your account may have been compromised, please reply to this email with the following information you supplied during your Yahoo! registration.
* Yahoo! ID (If you cannot supply this ID, please give your alternate
email address given during your original registration)
* Your name
* Date of birth (mm-dd-yr)
* Your alternate email address
* Secret Question and Answer
* Your city and state
* Zip Code or Postal code you entered during registration
* Your country
If the above solution does not work out , you may have to lose the email because the normally sold softwares which are used for recovering the password are all fraud and they cannot help you to recover the password. All these Yahoo Password Recovery Softwares are fake because none of these can recover the password from yahoo so dont ever buy them.
Posted on Dec 21, 2010
SOURCE: Hi.I am having a Hotmail
Here are the steps on how to fix the problem:
1. Go to the page where you usually log in. Click on the words "Forgot Password" found under the sign on link. A page will appear and it has two options- "Verify Information and Reset Password Online" or "Send Reset Instructions to my Email Address".
2. If you select "Verify Information and Reset Password Online", you need to answer the questions on the next page. This is the information you provided to Hotmail when you signed up for your account. Enter your country, state and zip code and the answer to your secret question.
3. Choose a new password. Then, that's it.
4. If you choose to "Send Reset Instructions to my Email Address", Hotmail will send you a password reset information to your email if you do not remember the answers to the secret question. An email will arrive at the alternate email address you provided during registration.
5. Open the email and click on the link. Follow the instructions to change your password.
6.Confirm your new Hotmail password by signing into your Hotmail account.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using fixya,
var geo_Partner = '82910b1e-9b92-42fd-b83f-fa09a0787ae7'; var geo_isCG = true;
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | hotmail.com
Aug 28, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry Bold Smartphone
Aug 06, 2013 | hotmail.com
Apr 28, 2013 | hotmail.com
Feb 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2013 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Apr 08, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!