Question about The Office Equipment & Supplies
On my HP (Not an 8620) there was a part on the back of the printer that I had to remove to get to the jammed paper that I couldn't see. I believe it just had two push-in latches. Hope it helps.
Posted on Aug 10, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: HP paper jam
That is usually caused by the paper feed rollers being cover with paper dust. Take a clean cotton pad and alcohol and clean the rollers :turninig each roller as you clean it. if it has a rear dor, open it to get better access to the rollers.
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
not take apaper
not feed a paper
hey im tuval from israel,
first of all im sorry about my english :)
and now to the point.......
look, if you know where the feeding wheel its good (like elastic material over this wheel) , now take a"nail cleaner" (aceton)
and clean this wheel (the elastic thing), i did thet and the problem is gone!!!
after the cleanning send 15-20 empty doc to print (remember - empty, dont use you ink - you dont have to - save money), if all the paper is out from the printer,
you fix that.
i hope i help you.
hope fore replay.... :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Lexmark X Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
If the Paper Feed Roller is dirty or paper powder is attached to it, paper may not be fed properly.
In this case, clean the Paper Feed Roller. Cleaning will wear out the Paper Feed Roller, so perform this only when necessary.
You need to prepare: three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1.Make sure that the power is turned on, and remove any paper from the Rear Tray.
2.Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3.Clean the Paper Feed Roller without paper.
(1) Press the (Maintenance) button repeatedly until b appears.
(2) Press the Black or Color button.
The Paper Feed Roller will rotate as it is cleaned.
4.Clean the Paper Feed Roller with paper.
(1) Make sure that the Paper Feed Roller has stopped rotating, and load three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
(2) Make sure that b appears on the LED, then press the Black or Color button.
The machine starts cleaning. The cleaning will be completed after the paper is ejected.
This should fix the issue
Nov 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Oct 24, 2009 | OKI C5500n Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 15, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4mv Printer
Jun 18, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2007 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Aug 19, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: