Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Wrong Remote
It appears that Lenoxx Electrtonics is out of business (go figure). I happen to have a DVD-1002 player that lost sound on the right channel. I am planning on retiring this player and would like to make my remote available to you for a small fee (shipping via USPS). The remote is working and is in good cosmetic condition, so if you would like let me know at my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on May 17, 2008
Any universal remote will work. Just look on the back of it to make sure it supports your brand. That's the key. Just follow the directions for manual input. It will work something like this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
A substitute remote can be obtained here: http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?a=Search&o=c&uid=0&m=EDP3110&uuid=12852864346080 .
I hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2012 | Curtis DVD1045 DVD Player
Feb 28, 2011 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Apr 06, 2010 | Hyundai DVD-360A DVD Player
Jun 03, 2009 | Insignia NS-8PDVD
Feb 28, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Oct 28, 2008 | Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!