How to get universal remote to turn the tv to game mode
I don't know if this can be done with a universal remote, but if you can let me know which brand and model of universal remote you are using, I will check if it is possible. If your universal remote has an "AV", "SOURCE" or "INPUT" button, try these but make sure the game system is switched on so you are able to see if/when you have changed to the correct mode.
If you don't have the original Symphonic remote, you should be able to switch the TV to game mode using the buttons on the front of the TV as follows:
1. Switch the game system on
2. Press the "MENU" button on the front of the TV
3. Highlight "PICTURE" using the CHANNEL UP/DOWN buttons
4. Press the VOLUME UP button once to enter the PICTURE menu
5. Highlight "GAME MODE" using the CHANNEL UP/DOWN buttons
6. Use the VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons to set "GAME MODE" to "ON"
7. Press "MENU" to exit the menu and play games.
The menu should automatically close anyway if you don't press any buttons for about 15 seconds.
When you have finished playing your game, repeat the above steps to set "GAME MODE" back to "OFF" and return to watching TV.
Hope this helps. Please post back for further assistance if needed.
Dec 23, 2010 |
Symphonic ST419E TV