Question about Heating & Cooling

Open Question

I need a part number for r82 emory unit a ship number 7407a-7810a

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Maytag stove

Take an emory board or trim a piece of sandpaper so it is about 1/2" wide strip. Take the burner grate and plate (if applicable) off. There is a cover over the ceramic cylindrical spark unit. The spark is there but there is no connectivity to cause the arc to light the gas. This is due to grime and oils that accumulate over time on the bottom of this cover. Take your emory board or sandpaper and buff up the area that sits right on top of the spark unit. The roughing up actually cleans the area so your sparker can light the burners. Good luck.

Apr 29, 2014 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Do 4-10 devilles need to have the bias adjusted when replacing tubes?

When replacing the two output tubes you should check the voltage at TP26 or either cathode pin of the power output tubes to ground. Set the bias by adjusting pot R82 to 60mv which is 60 ma across the 1 ohm metering resistor. This coresponds to 30 ma per tube. Changing other tubes requires NO adjustment.

Apr 12, 2011 | Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Guitar Combo...

1 Answer

Hello my husband bought one of your gps units. he has only had it about 6 weeks. he is a truck driver and been out on the road for the last month within the first two weeks of him using would not...

You can get Garmin Warranty support by following the steps below:


Contact Garmin Technical Support to receive an RMA number.

Call or e-mail a Garmin Technical Support Specialist to describe the problem and request a return material authorization (RMA) number. You will need to provide the unit's serial number (if applicable), your return shipping address and a daytime phone number.

Phone:1-800-800-1020 or 913-397-8200
Fax: 913-397-8282
E-mail: Tech Support


Ship the unit, along with the RMA number, to Garmin.

Once you have received the RMA number, you also will be told what dock number to include in the shipping address. Ship the unit (insured) to the following address and include the assigned dock number:

Garmin International
1200 E. 151st Street
RMA Number: (insert your RMA number here)
Dock Door (insert the dock number here)
Olathe, KS 66062 USA

I hope this helps & good luck! Please rate my reply. Thank you.

Apr 06, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver

1 Answer

Dera Sir/Madam, my Navigon 33xx screen is cracked. I can switch it on but the screen became insensible. It is possible to change the screen, how much could be cost and where can I make it in Leeds? Thank...

I can understand the problem in the unit so to over come this problem you have to send the unit in for repair . Please contact the technical support to send the unit in for repair .They will register your unit problem and they will provied you a Repair Authorization number (RA).You will need a Return Authorization (RA) number prior to shipping your product to Magellan for repair.

An RA number is required prior to shipping your product to Magellan for repair.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST/PDT Telephone: 800 707 9971

thank you

Feb 18, 2011 | Navigon 3300 Max Car GPS Receiver

1 Answer

When I purchased ny compaq I received a disc that would enable me to restore the unit to its original position, Is this disc still available?

Yes. It's a Restoration Disk.
Just contact HP Support.

The disk is free. The shipping and handling is not.

In the USA the cost is $17 for a 5 to 7 day ship, $24 for a 2 to 3 day ship.
Call 1-800-474-6836
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Have the Product Number written down to give to the representative. They need to make sure they get you THE disk for YOUR computer.
They may also need the Serial Number.

This is located in the white Service Tag on the back of the computer.
P/N = Product Number
S/N = Serial Number

For contacting HP Support not in the USA, here are the contact numbers,


Dec 07, 2010 | Compaq Deskpro EN PC Desktop

1 Answer

I changed the batteries in my window thermometer (the one with suction cups) and it is still giving me the change battery alert.

Remove the batteries and using an emory board or fine sandpaper scratch up the metal pieces where the battery ends make contact inside the unit. It could be that the metal pieces have corroded a bit and need to be cleaned to make proper contact with the batteries.

Oct 08, 2010 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Does not ligh (Or stay lit)

What is the model number and brand of the unit?
You can go to to find an owners manual for your water heater. If they don't have one, they will send you to the manufactures website where you can find one.

If the unit will not stay lit then it's the thermocouple on the unit. You need to replace it or you can try cleaning it with a small piece of emory cloth. If you put a new thrermocouple in and it still won't stay lit then it's the main gas valve that is either clogged or defective.

Mar 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Water Heaters

1 Answer

Flame going out!

Take the flame sensor out and clean with fine sand paper or emory cloth

Dec 09, 2008 | Cozy (W352E) Heater

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3284 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Tim Whalen

Level 3 Expert

3074 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides