Question about La Cimbali Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
...when dosing buttons are pressed. water will dispense intermittently from one head when sitting idle. fried board? or is there something simpler?
* You will need to program groups again.
* I'm surprised I did not record and upload a programing video *sigh*
Oh well, somebody did it already:(check at 3:57 on the following vid)
* Set up each shot with a filled portafilter (for the appropriate dose setting. Single for single, double for double, etc.)
* Press and hold "Stop" button till it light (and/or beeps). Release stop button
* press and HOLD the appropriate dose button (within 5 seconds or it cancels out)
* Watch the coffee dose as it pours out into cup or a shot glass (for accuracy)
* Release the dose button just before it hits the desired amount. You may have to do this several times to practice.
* Continue with setting the dose on the other settings (long, double, etc.)
* Note; you can set the "least used group" as in a 3 or 4 group head machine with specialty doses. Like a triple if you have the proper portafilter for this shot. Or an "American" long shot (though I don't recommend running 6-8 oz of water through a single coffee dose. Though I have found some shops using drip coffee through a triple basket and very long dose to fill mugs. They didn't want to get a regular 12 cup brewer.)
* There are other dosing tricks like copy over to other groups. But I've found that setting each group and dose is good practice. (and I have to do it several times a day as a Espresso Tech.)
Posted on Jun 05, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press and hold any Group stop button until beeping, then all the button will copy what you press. Hit any stop button to leave program.
Posted on Mar 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2014 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Aug 23, 2013 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
May 18, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Mar 26, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Mar 10, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Oct 06, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Aug 19, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
May 19, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: