Question about Maytag Dishwashers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when in the wash phase, listen for a low hum near the wash pump. if you hear this it indicates the wash pump capacitor is faulty or something jammed in the pump.after that you will have to access the wash pump and check if there is any supply to it
Posted on May 04, 2007
how is the water flow at your sink this is a portable right un screw the connector at the sinkand check the screen 2 your fill hose could be kinking up when you pull it out take a light and look down into the washer see if you can see it kinked we will go from there
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
1. Remove the top rack and lower rack.
2. Remove the lower spray arm by holding the top of the center hub and rotating spray arm counter clockwise.
3. Remove water tube feed from the back wall of the dishwasher by unclipping at top and back. Pull towards you and lift tab at the bottom on the big tube to remove the plastic clip from main water feed.
4. Remove the main water tube by turning quarter turn clockwise, then lift off. Keep the center hub from falling out so you don't lose the plastic washer.
5. Using a star tip screw driver; remove the four screws and lift off the filter cap assembly. The assembly consists of the screen filter and the food trap grate (The outer edges look gear like).
6. Look down inside this area and clean out anything foreign. usually there will be seeds, paper, and other gook. I used tweezers, toothpicks, and needlenose pliers. I remove from my dishwaser quite a bit of paper, two wooden match sticks, lots of undissolved soap etc.
7. When you have removed as much as you can, put everything back together in the order you removed it.
8. When you run the next cycle, you should immediatly hear more noise to indicate that you have cleared the pathway that allows water to flow at its intended pressure.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
There is a new product out that actually filters the water going into your dishwasher. My dishes came out amazing after the first load. No more cloudy glasses. I was very impressed. Who knows whats in the water cleaning your dishes so i thought this filter was great. It is very affordable and you can get it at www.dishwasherfilter.com. Hope this helps some people.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
There is a product made to filter the water going into your dishwasher only to soften the water and remove the calcium before it enters your dishwasher. your dishes will be spotless and it will not get clogged again. you can get it at www.dishwasherfilter.com. it goes right under the sink and is very affordable. you will love this product and it will solve your problems.
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | GE Refrigerators
Sep 03, 2017 | Maytag Refrigerators
Oct 10, 2017 | Cadillac Catera Cars & Trucks
Nov 09, 2010 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jul 28, 2010 | Maytag MSD2756G Side by Side Refrigerator
Dec 29, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 20, 2009 | GE 15" Laundry Pedestal for Horizontal...
Sep 11, 2009 | Maytag 24 in. MDB8600AW Jetclean II...
Jan 26, 2009 | Maytag 24 in. PDB1420 Built-in Dishwasher
Oct 15, 2007 | Maytag MZD2766GES Side by Side...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: