Question about Royal Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2012 | Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control
1. Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the subkey.
4. Exit Registry Editor.
5. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
6. Right-click the following services one at a time. For each service, click Restart:
7. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
8. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list writers, and then press ENTER.
9. If the VSS writers are now listed, close the Command Prompt window. You do not have to complete the remaining steps. If the VSS writers are not listed, type the following commands at the command prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
Note The last command may not run successfully.
10. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list writers, and then press ENTER.
11. Confirm that the VSS writers are now listed.
12. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list shadows and then press ENTER.
13. Confirm that there are no errors listed. On Windows XP you should see: No shadow copies present in the system.
14. Congratulations your machine should work again with any VSS compatible programs.
Oct 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2008 | Brother ML-100 Typewriter
Dec 16, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!