Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I have some videos in pc that i would like to make them into my mobile,but not correct fomat.(my mobile os is windows)
Hi! usually, different mobile phone supports different video format. Therefore, you'd have to turn your videos in PC into the video format supported by your mobile phone. I have no idea what mobile you are using. But I think this video to Mobile Phone conversion tool may be help to you. This is conversion tool can help you convert any video into video for palyback on various mobile phones such as Blackberry, iPhone, Nokia,Samsung, Sony Ericsson, etc. Hope that you will find that helpful.
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
Actually, .MP4/.3GP is the main video format for mobile phone...
As for me, im used to using Daniusoft video converter suite to convert various video even DVD Movies to Mobile phone-friendly format, and then watch videos on my phone. BTW, it is already optimized for output setting for mobile phone, easy-to-use ...
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
I found lots of people have the same trouble. that is people usally find it is diffcult to enjoy their video on their mobile device. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you
Movkit Mobile Video Converter
Summary: Movkit Mobile Video Converter, which can easily convert most popular video formats into portable video device formats with high speed and quality, is an excellent video and audio formats converter.
Movkit Mobile Video Converter can easily convert most popular video formats such as AVI, MPG, MOV,QT, WMV, ASF,DAT, VOB, RMVB, RM, MP4, MKV, OGM and so on into portable video device formats including Sony PSP, Apple iPod, iPhone, MS Zune, PDA, Pocket PC, Archos, Creative Zen, MP4 Player with high speed and quality.it is an excellent video and audio formats converter.
* Doing the optimization for the mobile player, the software tries its best to keep high-quality playing in the mobile devices and to compress the size of output files.
* Magic Preview available.Powerful feature --- Magic Preview enables the users to view the video which usually appears in the portable video device after the conversion before the conversion or during the process.
* Batch Mode:Batch converting mode, which joins many sole conversions together, decreases the time of working.
* Abundant settings in advance.A large number of pre-settings allow you to minimize the routine and do the job that requires hours in just a few minutes!
* Stunning video and audio qualityVarious options for the video adjustment.Movkit Mobile Video Converters supports clip/zoom/soften the video and video/audio adjust many, for MP4 files such as video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size...
* Auto Shutdown of computer after completion of conversion.8. Explicit and Simple Interface:In order to let the new user operate the software quickly, it provides explicit and simple interface.Key tags:AVI to 3GP, RMVB to MP4, WMV to 3GP, MOV to MP4, MP4 to 3GP, MKV to MP4, OGM to MP4, VOB to 3GP, H.264 to 3GP, DivX to 3GP, All Video to iPod, All Video to iPhone, All Video to Blackberry, All Video to PDA, All Video to PSP, ALL Video to PMP
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
I've used software from AVS and been successful on many fronts. The software is reasonably priced and gives you a wide variety of tools. Once purchased, all upgrades are free forever and if they launch product, it's free as well. Take a look, it may suit your needs well. By the weay, I have no interest in AVS other than being a very satisfied user.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
There are very many free video converters on the net. Install one of them on your computer and one by one convert your videos to 3gp formay which all mobiles follow. May be your may also follow mp4 format. Xfer them to your mobile and enjoy. Be careful about the resolution of the resultant videos. Have it just larger than the max video resolution of your mobile. Similarly, convert your audios to aac or mp3 format and xfer to the mobile. Looks simple but cud be time consuming.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2010 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Aug 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG360 HDD Camcorder
Aug 12, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera
Apr 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2005 | Samsung DouCam VP-D5000i Mini DV Digital...
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!