Question about Televison & Video
I have a dvd/vcr that seems to shut off after a few seconds. i also have a video cassette stuck inside,won't eject. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca DRC 8335 dvd/vcr combo
Call this number 877 805 0519
You need to have the model number (DRC 8335) and the serial number before you call.
Apparently this model has had a lot of problems as they have set up this number specificaly for this model. They will ask you a few questions and then they will send you another unit. You will to pay to ship it yourself. You should read the reviews on Amazon.com.
As for geting your VHS Tape out ...Hopefully when they send you a new machine they can send your tape back with it...but dont count on it.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
Hi All, I realize this post may be a bit late for some but I just bought this unit myself on 12-22-08. After reading the pdf manual I downloaded from an earlier post the description of "E1" and "E2" is on page 20 and more details are on pages 35 & 36.
"E1" is the display indicator the unit is looking for a External input signal or Line Mode. "E1" External input on the rear, "E2" External input on the front. No signal present so the unit shuts off.
I suggest changing/setting your record channel or source before starting any record mode steps. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
SOURCE: Go Video DVD will not eject
this suggestion made on this forum worked great for me.
I don't care if it does sound silly.. smack the unit smartly over the eject tray when you press the eject button.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2015 | Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder/ VCR
Oct 30, 2013 | Televison & Video
This can be due to many faults as the VCR function has not come back to the MODE STOP/REST /CONDITION and so the processor tends to drive the mechanism to complete to the mode .
Hence please check up with these tips.
1. If the cassette does not loads or if the cassette is locked inside then the machine will shut as the loadind or the servo is defective.
2. If the in detect is not working then the opto devices or proximity sensors/magnetic type can be faulty.
3. If the drum does not rotate it will shut down as well a fault in the SERVO section.
4. Defective HALL IC can shut the switching and so the servo will shut down the processor.
5. Fault in the power section to deliver the correct voltage to the circuits/loading servo to take up.
6. Finally if the loading is not to the MODE switch point or failure of mode can make the loading to trip as it will not complete the load to the desired point.
Aug 25, 2011 | Sylvania DVR90VG Video Recorder
Jul 28, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 07, 2010 | Sylvania DVC840G DVD Player/VCR
May 15, 2009 | Funai TruTech DVDVCR Dual Recorder
Apr 16, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-7200 DVD/VCR
Jul 13, 2007 | Toshiba MW24F52 24" TV/VCR/DVD Combo
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!