Question about Canon PowerShot A640 Digital Camera
I cannot get my canon powershot a640 to date stamp. the option is greyed out and i cannot select it. can you please tell me how i can enable this option? thanks.
You can print the date on image when Postcard is selected. The
date will be printed on your images even if it has not been set at the
computer or printer.
* Ensure that the camera's date/time is set beforehand.
* Set the camera to a shooting mode (except (Stitch Assist) or Movie).
* Press the <DISPLAY> button so that icons show on the LCD screen.
1. Check that appears on the LCD monitor.
- If it does not, click here to view the procedure for changing the resolution.
2. Press the <MENU> button.
3. Select (Date Stamp) in the [ Rec.] menu using the or buttons.
4. Select [Off], [Date] or [Date & Time] using or .
5. Press the <MENU> button to exit the menu.
6. Shoot the image.
- The Date or Date & Time will be embedded into the actual image.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2011 | Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP Digital...
Mar 06, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Dec 30, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD550 / IXUS 750 Digital...
Dec 24, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Oct 22, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A540 Digital Camera
May 18, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A630 Digital Camera
Aug 18, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD850 IS Digital Camera
Oct 27, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A640 Digital Camera
1,139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!