Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera
You can embed the date on image data when (Postcard) is selected. The
date will be printed on your images even if it has not been set at the
computer or printer.
* Ensure that the camera's date/time is set beforehand.
* Set the camera to a shooting mode (except (Stitch Assist) or Movie).
* Press the <DISPLAY> button so that icons show on the LCD screen.
1. Check that appears on the LCD monitor.
- If it does not, click here to view the procedure for changing the resolution.
2. Press the <MENU> button.
3. Select (Date Stamp) in the [ Rec.] menu using the or buttons.
4. Select [Off], [Date] or [Date & Time] using or .
5. Press the <MENU> button to exit the menu.
6. Shoot the image.
- The Date or Date & Time will be embedded into the actual image.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2014 | Fuji FinePix Cameras
Apr 04, 2013 | Sony dsc-w610l - Cybershot Dsc-w610l 14.1...
Feb 07, 2012 | Cameras
Apr 04, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SX100 IS Digital Camera
Nov 02, 2010 | Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera
Sep 24, 2010 | Cameras
Jul 25, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Camera
Feb 09, 2010 | Kodak Cameras
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: