Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2015 | Pantech Jest 2 Verizon Qwerty Txt8045...
Oct 30, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 15, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
You should check MMS profile setting. The proper setting should be configured before sending or receiving MMS. To retrieve the MMS automatically, you should set the settings at "Auto download" settings. To check,
1. Go to Message from the idle screen.
2. Go to "Settings" and then "Multimedia messages."
3. Select "Receiving options" and "Home network."
4. Go to "Foreign network" menu and check the status
5. If it is set at "Auto download", you can receive MMS automatically.
6. If it is set at "Manual", you should operate MMS retrieve function manually.
Mar 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Sep 04, 2007 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!