Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Web link with the manual is http://www.rcapearl.com/pdf/TH11xx_IB.pdf
If your lazy he's the cut and paste from the manual;
1. To start voice recording, press M twice to access the Home menu.
2. Press or to highlight “Voice Recording". Then press to advance. (thats the key you would press to skip ahead a song)
3. Press or to highlight “Record”. Then press to access voice recording
4. Press when the display shows “Ready” to start voice recording.
5. Press to pause record. Press again to resume recording.
I had a hard time myself with this fuction so don't feel alone. I used the voice record to record a lecture and it was surprising sensitive but then again I had the professer put it in is front shirt pocket. It would over modulate a bit but was audioable and served its fuction for me
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2015 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Apr 15, 2015 | Video Cameras
Feb 06, 2018 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony RDR-VX521 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 08, 2009 | Sony Pressman TCM-929 Desktop Cassette...
May 30, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
May 21, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!