Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
How do I reset my password on my phone??? NEED HELP!
The only way to reset your phone is if you have not changed the original security code but if its just the unlock code you can do this go to you tube type in “forgot cell phone password” and watch the video it really works when you go in your phone it asks you for the unlock code which you don't know so push - on your phone which it will ask for the security code then you push as many 000000 that you can then hit ok and it should open your phone then change the pass code but it's going to ask for the old code which you push - and 000000 hit ok and put in a new password and it should work but only if you did not change the original security code. Good Luck!!! Just unlock my phone today that's how I know it works!!!!:)
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
Please help me
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Call verizon and have them input a master reset on your phones settings duh!
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Thanks ****. How about some usefull info?
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Posted on May 01, 2008
Posted on Apr 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Forgot password on Samsung t229
Just go to phone settings in settings and reset to factory settings default. this will reset the phone to factory settings but will not clear any messages, contacts, pictures or data.. then you can go ahead and set a new password.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2015 | Cell Phones
Mar 17, 2011 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
5,383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!