I have justchanged both cartridges on this HP1350 printer \r\n( 56 and 57) "Check Print Cartridge" light remains flashing. Green E illuminated.Printer not operating.
Read your question about the printer HP PSC 1350. The possible solutions are as below.....
1. Take the cartridges out from your printer.
2. Now Unplug the Power Cable from the back of your Printer.
3. Now please press and Hold down the Power Button ( On/ Off button) for the next 40 seconds.
4. After 40 seconds, release the power button and then plug in the Power Cable.
5. Now clean the copper connections of the cartridges with a clean cloth and some distilled water. Make sure that no water droplet remains on the copper connections.
6. After cleaning the cartridges, insert the cartridges in to printer and then check the issue.
7. Try to make a color copy and see if everything is going fine.
8. If this resolves your issue, well and Good. Otherwise, try using a different set of Cartridge. Try changing each cartridge one by one and see which cartridge is creating problem.
9. If you still experience the same issue, then there is a problem in the logic card of the printer. It needs repairing or the replacement of the logic card.
Let us hope for the best.
Thanks & Regards
Aug 21, 2010 |
HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer