Question about Acer (54.AA806.001) Sound Card
No sound on new acer aspire desktop x3200
Do you have a speaker to connected to the computer? You need to isolate the problem, follow the instructions below:
1. Connect the speaker into different computer to make sure that the speaker is working.
2. Check the volume settings by double-clicking the speaker icon on the System Tray (down by the clock) and make sure that the Mute box is not checked.
3. Check the sound properties of the problem computer:
* Go to the Control Panel > click on "Sounds" or "Sounds and Audio Devices"
* Go to Audio tab and check the sound recording and play-back
* Make sure that those two field are configured properly.
If the speaker worked on other computer and the sound properties is configured properly, then there could be a problem with the sound card that you have in your computer. Maybe updating or re-installing the sound card driver will do.
Hope these helps and have a great day!
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
May 03, 2011 | Acer Aspire X3200 PC Desktop
May 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire X3200 PC Desktop
Mar 20, 2010 | Acer Aspire X3200 PC Desktop
Mar 10, 2010 | Acer Aspire X3200 PC Desktop
Aug 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2012 | Acer (54.AA806.001) Sound Card
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: