Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
There can be a few causes for this problem
1. Make sure that the remote controller has good batterys and they are correctly inserted
2. Try resynching the remotes as per your consoles instructions.
3. Make sure there is no light shining on the sensor bar as direct sunlight is known to cause this problem to occur.
4. Go into the Sensor Bar Sensitivity Settings and try both increasing and decreasing the sensitivity of the remote controller settings.
5. Disconnect the console completely from the mains and remove main power lead if possible from back of console. Remove batteries from controllers. Power up again - reinsert batteries and resynch controllers.
If these remedies all fail - supect fault in Sensor Bar itself - unit will require service repair.
Hope this helps. Please remember to rate my answer. Many Thanks.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2014 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
Aug 19, 2011 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Nov 21, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 18, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 31, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 01, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon: Battle Revolution for...
Sep 10, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Oct 21, 2017 | The Video Game Consoles & Games
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!