Question about HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
The printer does not seem to respond to anything. The resume light (arrow pointing down) just stays on, not flashing.
The following steps to be done:
01. Please switch of the Printer and Desktop / Laptop.
02. Remove Both catridges 96 and 97 carefully.
03. Load 215.5x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11.5 inch) paper in the Printer after switching on both printer and the machine.
04. Raise the Out Tray.
05. Slide the paper grade all the way to the left.
06. Place the paper in the tray, pushing the paper into the printer and check the Resume Light is flashing.
07 Place the paper in the In tray, pushing the paper into the printer until you get the flashing.
08. Slide the paper guide firmly against the edge of the paper stack.
09.Lower the Out tray.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2016 | Miscellaneous
Mar 22, 2011 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet D2560 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
May 15, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2008 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | Canon S 330 InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2007 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
May 13, 2015 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: