Question about Jensen JER-321 Remote Control
Here you go...it took a while but I found it cause I ROCK....that's right say it with me....He...Rocks...hehe...but anyway here is the link address if the link doesn't work...
I hope this helps...good luck and thanks for rating my effort....the Fang
ownload the completeuser guide (3257 Ko)
Posted on May 20, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this as all remote controls work about the same when manual setting.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Here's a link to the codes for your RCA universal remote...
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MRU1400 Universal remote...
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: