Question about HP Vs17 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
You can buy a used monitor about $50.00 in the US. or You should take the monitor to an authorized repairman. IT IS NOT recommended to fiddle by banging a defective unit WHICH has HIGH voltage running through it.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2014 | Samsung SyncMaster 2220WM 22" LCD Monitor
1. Remove the USB cable (or parallel cable) from the back of the printer
2. Remove any memory cards, USB sticks, or any other media from the printer
3. Remove the power cord from the back of the printer
4. Wait 15 seconds then reconnect the power cord
5. Wait for the printer to finish its power on cycle and then reconnect the USB (or parallel) cable
Oct 07, 2012 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Apr 02, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
May 23, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...
Jul 24, 2008 | InFocus ScreenPlay 7200 Multimedia...
Nov 02, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-29LS35 29" TV
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: