Question about Sharp BQC-XGNV4SU/1 Projector Lamp for PG-D120U, XG-NV4SU
To reset the lamp timer you:
1. Turn off the main power button on the back of the projector.
2. Hold down the down, right, and enter buttons on the projector.
3. Turn the main power button on the back back on.
4. The projector should come on, hold down the buttons for at least 3 seconds after it comes on. If it doesn't come on, repeat the steps.
5. Turn the projector back off using the sleep button on the top of the projector. Then turn it back on. If it comes on and is functional, you have successfuly reset the lamp timer.
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
The lamp life timer may have expired. If the lamp blows as they can at the end of life, damage can be done as they run at high pressure. That is why they have a timer.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2011 | Sharp XG-C55X Multimedia Projector
Jul 07, 2011 | Sharp XG-C55X Multimedia Projector
Oct 18, 2010 | Sharp XG-E3500 Multimedia Projector
Mar 21, 2010 | Sharp BQC-XGNV4SU/1 Projector Lamp for...
Jan 10, 2009 | Sharp Conference Series XG-P25X Multimedia...
Sep 04, 2008 | Sharp (BQCXGC50X1) Projector Lamp for...
Aug 23, 2007 | Sharp Notevision XG-NV6XU Multimedia...
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: