Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Could this be the Pioneer media player or the receiver
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pioneer DV 266
To solve "progressive mode" or any other problem on DV-266, just reset all setting to default, as follows;
Using buttons in front panel (not from remote control); - Switch off your DVD Player. - Press & hold STOP button, and press STANDBY/ON (power) button.
Good Luck & enjoy your Pioneer again.....
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
This may be too late...
I got it from the field manual.
Trap Switch Reset Procedure
G-4, G-5, G-6, G-7, G-8
• Replace media receiver, plasma panel cover, or tape down HDCP trap switch.
If the model in question has the TV Guide option, the TV Guide
option must be turned off before proceeding.
• Using the customer’s remote control enter “service mode” by pressing the
following key sequence:
1. Press the “display” button then release the “display” button.
2. Wait between 3 and 7 seconds
3. Press and release the “<”, “^”, “<”, “>”, and “power” buttons in sequence.
• Panel will now turn on in “service mode”.
4. Press “muting” button 3, 4 or 5 times depending on model you are working on.
Until the display shows the “initialize” page.
5. Press and hold the “display” button until the error indicator (red LED) on
either the panel or the media receiver goes out.
6. Exit service mode by pressing the “power” button on the remote.
I had to try it a couple of times before I got it to work. I.m not too sure how to turn off the tv guide mode. I just held it in for a couple of sec,s.
Posted on Jun 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2017 | Sharp Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 04, 2009 | Pioneer VSX-818V-K Receiver
Dec 20, 2008 | HP Compaq 1501 15" LCD Monitor
Nov 16, 2008 | Pioneer Elite PRO-1140HD 50 in. Plasma...
Feb 10, 2008 | Pioneer PDP-5060HD 50 in. Plasma...
Dec 29, 2007 | Pioneer PDP-5060HD 50 in. Plasma...
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!