Question about Televison & Video
If not muted, Check the speaker/s. If found OK; check and replace the damaged component/s at its audio output section circuit board. If needy, replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window of the Homepage" to get gathered related posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Posted on May 21, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Aug 31, 2007 | Panasonic SC-HT75 System
Dec 27, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 30, 2011 | Vizio M370VT 37 in. LCD TV
Jun 25, 2010 | RCA 32F531T 32" TV
Dec 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!